This pack gives you the ability to apply pressure to a wound while simultaneously dropping your medic pack to quickly access life-saving medical supplies.
We originally designed the Pulse Medic Pack as a scaled-down version of our Victor Mike medical bag. Now it’s the perfect size for a squad medic with the same rich feature set as its predecessor. Rapid splay technology and color-coded (MARCH) breakaway organizers are a lifesaving combination. Complete with an external MOLLE and placard interface to integrate endless third-party accessories.
Not a medic? No Problem. These features provide unparalleled utility to a multitude of end-users. The organizational capacity the pulse offers allows it to moonlight as a range bag, remote photography station, or the best daily driver money can buy. If you have a Pulse Medic Pack, you’re truly living.
1900 cubic in
Multicam, Coyote, Red
N/A, Small 28"-32", Medium 32"-36", Large 36"-40", X-Large 40"-44", XX-Large 44"-48"
N/A, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Pulse Pack
- Lite frame
- Modular belt
- Inner belt
- 2 Compression straps
- 21″ x 12″ x 7″
- Fast access top
- Dual zipper front access
- 2 rows of PALS, 3 columns wide on the front flap
- 3 rows of PALS, 5 columns wide on each side pocket
- 2 side pockets that fit 3 liter hydration bladders, with loop hanger
- Passthrough openings on each side pocket for hydration
- Over the shoulder zipper for cables or hydration
- Ring and hook attachment points for modularity
- Adjustable height shoulder straps
- Antimicrobial mesh back panel with ventilation channel
- AttackPAK comfort belt and frame
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Volume: 3000 cubic inches + side pockets + lid capacity
- Material: 500d Cordura and 330d Cordura
- Load lifters
- Chest rig counterbalance
- Cargo bag
- Twin cargo bag
- Additional compression straps